11 Home powder coating, CNC and DIY tools
Custom Cez explains how he made his home shop, the powder coating system and some diy tools.
From the "how to" make an home made powder coating oven and the spray booth, how he modified his Stepfour Basic 540 wood CNC to be able to handle aluminum and implement a liquid cooling and lubricating system for under 100 Euros.
At the end of the episode the second part of the interview with Jake Cuttler of Barnstorm Cycles.
Click here to see the extended uncut version in the Barnstorm Cycles Special.
What did we do:
- DIY work bench
- DIY sheet metal bender
- Body hammers
- Sheet metal working mallet
- Shrinker and stretcher
- DIY powder coating spray booth
- DIY powder coating oven
- Step four Basic 540 CNC modifications
- DIY liquid cooling and lubrication system for CNC machine
- DIY liquid cooling filter
- DIY CNC cart for recycling of cooling liquid