13 Bike Assembly and First Bike Show for Custom Cez
We can finally assemble the Harley Davidson motorcycle and go to Custon Cez's first bike show.
It hasn't been easy but we made it!
After the engine's assembly in this two parts episode we get to put together Custom Cez's Harley Davidson Softail del 91.
Part 1 - ASSEMBLY
There is no lack of problems and setbacks that, after all, make the all process more exciting.
With the priceless help of Luca "FLATWLA" Vanno, Custom Cez will target all the left over details standing in the way of getting the bike to the bike show in Soratte (in the suburbs of Rome) for this epic event where Roma Custom Bike will attend as a builder for the very first time.
What did we do:
- Creation of speedo driver for tachometer
- Front wheel assembly with caliper and brake disk
- Front one-sided fender support arm assembly
- Front wheel axle installation
- Oil tank installation
- Powder coated engine support brackets installation
- Carburetor manifold installation
- Carburetor installation
- Oil filter replacement
- Drag pipes installation
- Battery installation
- Bike started
- Resolution of problem with push rod leaking oil
- Push rod adjustment
- Rear tire assembly, brake disk, sprocket with spacer for 200mm tire
- Rear wheel installation and adjustment
- Rear wheel caliper installation
- Brake test
Part 2 - THE BIKE SHOWFor the occasion the all crew gets together, Luca Vanno and Janusz "Polsky Rage" Wilczek, with Custom Cez to represent the show
What did we do:
- Have fun
- Check out the hotties